A monumental year that will be hard to ever surpass...
It was simple; cycle 55 miles every day for 55 consecutive days to raise money for Parkinson's UK. I just happened to be 55 years old as well and all the numbers just fell into place... ► Read more
UPDATED!
RUNNER-UP
Few routes deserve the description "epic", but most cyclists will agree that this climb is one of those rides.... ► Read more
  • Days cycled: 164
  • Miles cycled: 9,632
  • Elev. Gain: +532,263 (ft)
  • Time: not recorded
  • Ride Reports: 6
August 25, 2016
Part two of my weekend exploring the Rhondda Valleys covers the Rhondda Fawr Valley... ► Read more
August 20, 2016
Part one of my weekend exploring the Rhonda Valleys covers the little Rhondda Fach Valley.... ► Read more
June 05, 2016
With only a paper map and an idea of where I was going, this ride became an exploration classic... ► Read more
May 05, 2016
I recount my ride covering a loop through the Brecon Beacons and the Vale of Usk... ► Read more