An amazing year of epic rides and far-off exploration...
UPDATED!
I had my first glimpse of this mystical place under a full-moon whilst cycling on an all-night group ride to Swansea. I have wanted to return for a proper visit ever since... ► Read more
RUNNER-UP
A setback became not only a test of endurance, but an adventure of a lifetime... ► Read more
  • Days cycled: 102
  • Miles cycled: 7,689
  • Elev. Gain: +404,057 (ft)
  • Time: 673:57 (hrs/mins)
  • Ride Reports: 18
November 5, 2018
A late morning start on a late Autumn day for a quiet seasonal wander around the Blorenge... ► Read more
October 25, 2018
A relaxing 100 mile ride for the end of the year... ► Read more
October 23, 2018
Fabulous weather, a fascinating new route, capped off with a tasty lunch and a pint by the river in Caerleon. Let's do it again!... ► Read more
October 21, 2018
I joined a group for a lovely ride over Bedlinog Commons and down through Parc Cwm Darren... ► Read more
September 3, 2018
After an amazing summer of non-stop sun and blue skies, I went for an adventure in the rain... ► Read more
August 23, 2018
It's the highest paved road in Wales making it a "must-do" challenge for many cyclists. This time I rode it the hard way from Hay-on-Wye... ► Read more
UPDATED!
August 16, 2018
The largest natural lake in South Wales shines like a silver coin at the base of the Black Mountains... ► Read more
August 5, 2018
It's quite frustrating to see my photography not presenting this ride adequately. It was an epic adventure which I have to revisit!... ► Read more
July 14, 2018
NCN Route 881 snakes it way up the lovely Rhondda Fach Valley to Maerdy where mysterious secrets unfold.... ► Read more
July 05, 2018
My longest ride ever. It just about wiped me out. Will I ever surpass it? Will I ever try?... ► Read more
July 2, 2018
This route showcases what the brochures miss in the Valleys and that which only the locals know... ► Read more
July 1, 2018
Part 1 of 3; Brecon to Ponsticill. Eventually, this project will cover the entire Taff Trail (NCN Route 8) from Brecon to Cardiff Bay... ► Read more
June 28, 2018
I wanted to do something big and I got it! Check out my day of riding across the so-called Welsh Alps... ► Read more
April 23, 2018
I wanted a long distance ride for the record books and this one hit the mark as one of my all-time longest... ► Read more
April 15, 2018
After two freezing months trapped inside, the weather suddenly improved with warm sunshine and I dashed for the coast... ► Read more
February 17, 2018
This route includes the southern climb up the Bwlch. Getting there is also a challenge... ► Read more