The weather was terrible and I simply didn't cycle as much as I would have liked
making it very disappointing year. However, there were a few exceptions.
NEW!
Oct - Nov, 2023
Cycling up the Sirhowy Valley holds a special place in our hearts and because it's so close — we call it home... ► Read more
NEW!
August 30, 2023
I discovered that I could combine two routes into an excellent beginner route which I plan to include in my Routes to Ride department... ► Read more
NEW!
May 19, 2023
A lovely landmark by the sea full of shops, restaurants, a pleasure park, and an assortment of interesting places to photograph... ... ► Read more
May 27, 2023
Across the Gwent Levels, then north past Shirenewton on a fabulous loop through Wentwood Forest... ► Read more
Coming in 2024...
  • Barrys Island Blast v2
  • Middle Valleys Training Ride
  • Cycle Across Bannau Brycheiniog
  • 2+2 Parcs & Trails
  • Senghneydd Memorial Ride
  • Taf Fechan Forest Coffee
  • 14 Locks & Sirhowy Parc Loop
  • Newport Wetlands, Seawall,
    & Redwick [explore]
  • 14 Locks & Newport Loop
  • Oakdale & Holly Bush Ramble
More on the Way!
I've 10 7 more reports to be written for 2023. I'm roughly a year behind, but I'm catching up!... Be sure to check back soon!
  • Days cycled: 69
  • Miles cycled: 3,642.10
  • Elev. Gain: +160,561 (ft)
  • Time: 365:22 (hrs/mins)