An exceptional year with some surprising discoveries...
I have visited each of these castles seperately, but never all three in a single day. On a beautiful July day, I finally made the Three Castles Cycle Tour... ► Read more
RUNNER-UP
It starts as if we're on another planet and ends looking like we've stepped back in time... ► Read more
  • Days cycled: 76
  • Miles cycled: 4,661.20
  • Elev. Gain: +252,830 (ft)
  • Time: 456:10 (hrs/mins)
  • Ride Reports: 11
November 12, 2022
On a bright autumn morning I set out with my camera for a slow ride through one of my favourite parks... ► Read more
October 02, 2022
This was my exploration of what I hope will become the first leg of a future trip across Bannau Brecheiniog... ► Read more
August 26, 2022
Join me as I explore the High Streets of the sleepy villages along the Ebbw Fach and Afon Llydd valleys... ► Read more
July 07, 2022
With wide open and rolling countryside, this route makes a challenging, yet rewarding bike ride... ► Read more
May 30, 2022
I returned to the Wye Valley Greenway, however this time I cycled the route from Chepstow to Tintern... ► Read more
May 12 & 13, 2022
Take a look at my short overnight backpacking trip, my first in over four years... ► Read more
April 26, 2022
Join me as I cycle from Aberbeeg up through the former Marine Collery, the village of Cwm, and finally the town of Ebbw Vale... ► Read more
March 24, 2022
A return visit through the Brecon Beacons National Park following an epic route including the Taff Trail and the M&B Canal... ► Read more
March 06, 2022
Take a look at some of my recent efforts as I began working on my Taff Trail project again... ► Read more