Pandemic restrictions forced me to look at life a little closer to home...
UPDATED!
Follow me on one my most unusual rides as I "stay local" by exploring the back lanes of our small village... ► Read more
RUNNER-UP
Packed with diversity from the coast of the Gwent Levels to ancient Wentwood Forest... ► Read more
  • Days cycled: 88
  • Miles cycled: 3,909
  • Elev. Gain: +221,414 (ft)
  • Time: 354:06 (hrs/mins)
  • Ride Reports: 14
October 17, 2020
Finding more than I had bargained for on a little mountain climb from Rogerstone... ► Read more
September 27, 2020
I made some surprising discoveries cycling a route in the opposite direction... ► Read more
September 15, 2020
Staying local lead to an interesting adventure as I weaved up and down the valleys... ► Read more
September 12, 2020
Join me as I look back on little climb up a local hill and into Afan Valley... ► Read more
September 07, 2020
It was grey & gloomy, but soon the sky cleared and the day warmed up... ► Read more
August 05, 2020
Take a look at my ride down to Newport and around our nations capital... ► Read more
July 19, 2020
Join me as I re-cycle a route from 2016; an extrordinary adventure for Parkinson's UK... ► Read more
May 20, 2020
The current lockdown requires everyone to stay close to home. Fortunately, that worked out just fine. I've much to explore... ► Read more
May 10, 2020
Finding new adventures in small packages roaming around the Sirhowy and Rhymney Valleys... ► Read more
March 30, 2020
Sitting high on the ridge between the Rhymney and Darran valleys, lies this hidden gem... ► Read more
March 26, 2020
This ride combines the Wye Valley, M&B canal, and the National Cycle Network... ► Read more
UPDATED!
March 13, 2020
From the historical significance to the breath-taking landscapes - this route has it all, and more... ► Read more