Recent Rides & Reports
I don't write about every ride, but these are my newest (as well as my updated) ride reports.
And just in case you're wondering, I'm about a year behind on my writing!
NEW!
OCT - NOV, 2023
There's a route we ride quite often and it holds a special place in our hearts because it's so close. Cycling up the Sirhowy Valley along NCN Route 467 is wonderful and — we call it home... ► Read more
NEW!
August 30, 2023
I discovered that I could combine two routes into an excellent beginner route which I plan to include in my Routes to Ride department... ► Read more
NEW!
May 19, 2023
A lovely landmark by the sea full of shops, restaurants, a pleasure park, and an assortment of interesting places to photograph... ... ► Read more
May 27, 2023
Across the Gwent Levels, then north past Shirenewton on a fabulous loop through Wentwood Forest... ► Read more
August 26, 2022
Join me as I explore the High Streets of the sleepy villages along the Ebbw Fach and Afon Llydd valleys... ► Read more
November 12, 2022
On a bright autumn morning I set out with my camera for a slow ride through one of my favourite parks... ► Read more