A year of exploring high ridges, wide open landscapes, and a simply amazing campout...
One of the best cycle trips I've made and to one of the best camp sites I've ever seen. A wonderful adventure... ► Read more
UPDATED!
RUNNER-UP
One of my goals was to ride all of the main routes of the National Cycle Network... ► Read more
  • Days cycled: 140
  • Miles cycled: 6,598.7
  • Elev. Gain: +346,678 (ft)
  • Time: not recorded
  • Ride Reports: 6
September 20, 2014
Above the villages of Garnlydan and Llangynidr is a high wide ridge the locals call "cowboy country"... ► Read more
August 20, 2014
After scouring our maps and a lengthy deliberation, we just picked a random destination... ► Read more
August 18, 2014
I was worried that the climb would be too much for the Green Ladies group ride, but I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong... ► Read more
January 24, 2014
Four years ago I first discovered this lovely little spot nestled high on the ridge between Tredegar and Rhymney... ► Read more